The officers and members of Bay Shore-Brightwaters Rescue Ambulance, Inc. are committed to deliver the highest standards of emergency care to our community.
Compassion * Quality Care * Dignity * Respect * Accountability
* To deliver leading edge emergency care to all regardless of age, race, religion, or socioeconomic standing; to respect every individual without prejudice; and be sensitive to our great cultural diversity.
* To respect the integrity and dignity of our patients and their families.
* To nurture an environment of personal growth through educational opportunities and training.
* To value each others level of expertise and respect their contributions to the patient care.
* To protect and promote the highest level of professionalism at all times
* To serve as an indispensable resource to our community.
Jason L. Hoffman
Chief - BSBRA
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Bay Shore - Brightwaters community for your continued support. Our volunteers work tirelessly to provide exceptional care in a timely fashion to our community and surrounding areas. Please explore our new website to learn more about our upcoming events and how you can help contribute to a great organization.
Awarded EMS Agency of the Year
"For Consistency in EMS excellence and exhibiting exemplary performance when providing or supporting prehospital emergency medical care."